Time for a layout!

I love making cards!  All the fun techniques you can try on them.  I love that they're quick, because the canvas is so small, and goodness knows I'm a busy person with all these toddlers running around needing my attention.  Ha.  Gotcha.  No toddlers anymore.  But I still do appreciate a quickly finished project.  

But my first love is still scrapbooking.  So it's time to show you a layout I did a few weeks ago, and am only now getting around to sharing it here!
I made it for the Love is in the Details blog, and wanted to showcase those fun Placemat papers by Jillibean Soup.  I layered a variety of patterned papers behind all the holes in the kraft paper and then popped it up for some added dimension.  I also typed some strips of journaling and tucked them into and over the holes.
As well, I used one of my own chipboard designs from Lasered Edge for the title.  Only thing is, I have many more pics I'd like to use this title for, so I may need to be ordering another dozen of them!
But ok!  How cute and tiny is this little bubba, trying to fit into a camper sink for his bath!!  He's 24 now and cute in a completely different way but these chocolate eyes just melt me!!

Thanks for stopping by again today!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts