Totes Adorbs….

Hi y'all.  Back again today with a layout!  I did this one for a recent Paper Issues lift challenge of Sherri Funk.  You can see her layout here.

I love this photo taken last summer at the lake, of my son and his beautiful wife!  My Daughter-the-Photographer took it….one of many gorgeous photos she got that day.


I'm loving layering die cuts these days and there are so many fantastic collections to choose from.    The ones here are from WeR Memory Keepers, Crate Paper,  Pebbles, Fancy Pants, and more.


And some MAJOR stash busting happened with digging out those old Basic Grey Monogram Alphabet letters!!  Can't actually believe I still have them.  Clearly it's time for another purge.  I machine stitched over top of them to give them a bit more emphasis.


The sentiment stamp is from a Gossamer Blue kit from last year.  Actually my new sewing machine got a bit of a workout on this layout!  And it's performing beautifully!  


Thanks for checking in again today!



Comments

Popular Posts