Bridal Shower Altered Book

I've been absent lately but I have a good excuse!  I've been playing with paper like CRAZY!!  This little project has been on the back burner for 2 years and I had an entire Rubbermaid (R with a circle around it) bin filled with all the embellishments and papers I planned to use.

Sometime after The Party of the Century, I found an old beat up children's storybook that I decided would work perfectly for an altered book mini-album.  Several of the pages were inspired by challenges posted during an online crop hosted by Paper Issues on Facebook.  For more details on the hows and whys, check out my post at Love is in the Details.  The products I used run the range and the list is too long to itemize here, but if you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll respond as best I can.

Now pour yourself a cuppa and settle in...


































I used my Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric dies to spell out the phrase "And they lived HAPPILY ever after" on the vellum paper and glued the page into the book spine.  It's hard to photograph to show how cool it looks in real life!


At least it was for me!  Hope it was fun for you too! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Hi Norine - found a few minutes to sit and browse this morning. Love this altered book--so much fun seeing how you played with all of the pages and captured some wonderful memories. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thelma, for both checking my post AND for leaving a comment! Always appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts